Friday, April 18, 2008

A random Thursday night

I promise to have a full NBA playoff matchups preview before the games start on Saturday (later edit: Not happening, will instead have a "mid-first-round" preview).

As for the Braves, John Smoltz is God. I don't know any other pitcher who can change his delivery mid-game because he's like 50 and got worn out early, then proceed to throw nothing but fastballs until each batter reaches 2 strikes, and then finish them off on the next pitch with that dank nasty slider. 3000 K's here we come! He may be the only thing I have to look forward to right now as far as the Braves are concerned, other than making bets on how many more games it'll take for Tex to go over the Mendoza line (8-10) and Hampton to throw one pitch in a live game(~300).

Would Drew or bonitis like to give a Falcons/NFL draft preview before next weekend? Lazy bastards. I'd volunteer but I don't know jack on this topic. All I know is we should obviously draft Colt Brennan 3rd pick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where is the playoff analysis